Kick It Up a Notch
Have you heard of the old saying, “If you don’t know where you are going, then any road will take you there”? Well, here is the $1million question for you: Where are you going?
As you know, we are beginning our journey to CRUSH 2024, and with the New Year just around the corner, you are soon to be one year wiser than before.
Today, as one of my tips to CRUSH 2024, I invite you to do a personal assessment of your life by answering these questions:
1. Rate your happiness on a scale of 1–10, 10 being the highest.
2. Does your current work fulfill you? Why or why not?
3. If you won the lottery, would you still work? If yes, what work would you do?
4. What have you attracted into your life this year that you are most proud of?
5. How have you grown this year?
6. Do you have a compelling life plan that is divided into five-year increments? If so, what is it?
7. How do you plan to create a brilliant YOU?
8. Are you playing an “extra” in another person’s movie, or are you writing your own script?
9. Are you celebrated or tolerated in your relationships?
10. What do you look forward to in 2024?
These are questions that I, too, have wrestled with to ensure I am doing everything in my power to kick it up a notch and CRUSH 2024. What about you?
I invite you to take time answering these questions; don’t rush the journey. Now is the time to put in the work to create your best year yet. I encourage you to discuss them with your family, co-workers, and friends. The quality of your responses to the questions will determine the quality of your life now and in the future. Good luck, O’ Brilliant One.