The Center for Customer Driven Quality at Purdue University reports that 90% of American consumers form their perception of companies based primarily on the service experience. Customers buy more frequently, make more transactions and are willing to pay more per transaction when they deal with companies who provide them with a superior service experience. On the other hand, we all know what happens when a business disappoints a customer!
To become a brilliant brand that focuses on “Platinum Service with a Brilliant Touch”, every team member must feel a significant sense of personal ownership. From the front line to the executive suite, Customer Love is all about re-enlisting heads, hearts and hands to create internal alignment, brand longevity, and customer loyalty.
Unleash a fresh way of thinking about the customer experience. Start a process that will transform your organization’s culture into one that consistently delivers Platinum Service. Teach your team members how to achieve Platinum Service from the inside out and adopt it as a way of life.
Simon T. Bailey leads this inspiring and invigorating session in which participants will learn how to:
- Accept personal responsibility for delivering exceptional service, doing the right thing for customers not because one has to, but because one wants to.
- Become creative, innovative, and proactive in anticipating and satisfying customer needs.
- Use the SPARK model for Branding the Moment through platinum service
- Velcro your brand to your customers by focusing on meaningful personal connections rather than stale customer interactions.
The two competencies that you will improve during this interactive presentation are:
- Communication and Listening — Encouragement of open and honest communication with the team; clear, concise communication of messages; attentive, empathetic listening to others.
- Initiative — Proactive pursuit of new opportunities and challenges; acceptance of ownership and accountability for enhancing results or minimizing problems.