Five Ways to Engage Your Gears and Drive Into Your Future
Shifting your brilliance is one of the unique concepts which can guarantee that you get what you want in life IF you are willing to do the work. At first, you need to harness the power within you, set a vision to motivate yourself, fuel your mind using new things and relationships, and then take the wheel to control your future today. Once you have gone through these steps, it’s time for you to engage your gears.
Engaging your gears means putting your life into drive and positioning yourself in the middle of the action where ideas are happening. How else do you expect to shift your brilliance and achieve your goals? Take for instance well-known fashion designer Giorgio Armani.
After spending time in the armed forces, his experience as a window dresser at a department store inspired him to become part of the fashion industry. He engaged his gears by designing menswear for Nino Cerruti while freelancing for as many as ten manufacturers at a time. He worked with many fashion houses after opening his own design office, developing his own style along the way and working on his own label.
If you want to be inspired by Armani and others who learned this secret to success, simply follow these five rules.
- Strengthen Your Core – Before firing up your gears, you need to make sure that everything is in order. You can’t put your foot in the door unless you have what it takes to impress them. So be prepared before you head out.
- Tap into Your Core Motivation – Aside from your skills, you need to connect with the motivation within and use it to push yourself towards success. Let your vision guide you and keep your spirits up even when the world is against you.
- Depend on Validation from Yourself Only – When driving towards success, the last thing you need is to depend on others to be validated. Even those who do support you won’t fully understand your goals and what drives you to achieve them. So, become your own motivator and don’t depend on external recognition as you move on.
- Get Organized – Everything within and around you needs to be properly organized to ensure that you don’t face hurdles during execution. The last thing you need is to get your emotions or physical clutter in the way.
- Get in the Middle of the Action – Like Armani, you need to be where the action is to be inspired. Once you immerse yourself in a task or project, you’ll be able to become more dedicated to it. You’ll also learn from the ideas of others and be inspired to come up with your own.
So keep yourself motivated to tap into your brilliance and allow it to drive you into your future.